Pharma satellite meeting
The EPDIC17 Pharma Satellite Meeting will take place after EPDIC17 on 30 May 2020
This satellite meeting is designed to create a forum for the exchange of knowledge and cutting-edge ideas among those interested in the combined fields of X-ray Diffraction (XRD), including synchrotron, and pharmaceutical sciences. This satellite meeting will provide the opportunity for industrial, academic, and government scientists to hear from leading experts in the area of diffraction methods for pharmaceutical materials characterization.
Invited speakers will provide technical presentations related to the analysis of pharmaceutical materials.
Participate at Pharma satellite meeting
This meeting does require registration. The registration fee is set to 680 HRK (early bird by 30 April 2020) and 830 HRK (regular after April 30, 2020). You can register via MyEpdic17 online registration system. Specially negotiated prices for EPDCI17 in Hotel Ivan and Hotel Niko will be valid during the Pharma satellite meeting as well.
• Use of XRD in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Polymers in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• Synchrotron X-ray Powder Diffraction
• Crystal Structure Prediction, Elucidation and Verification from Powder Diffraction Data
• Non-Ambient Powder X-ray Diffraction
• Amorphous, Mesomorphous and Nano Materials
• Pair Distribution Function Analysis